The Women In Ecommerce (WIE) program aims to increase women’s participation in the ecommerce industry. To achieve this objective, the program runs throughout the year using a multi-dimensional approach, including incubations programs, meetups, and workshops. Women participating in the program will receive Mentorship, Ecommerce Education, and opportunities to fund their ecommerce business ideas.
WIE Incubator Program
Our ecommerce incubator for early stage women entrepreneurs helps to bring to reality, transformational ecommerce business ideas that make a difference in the community. Through this program , we empower women by helping them create sustainable ecommerce businesses which alleviate unemployment among women and provide income for sustaining households.
Our team is driven by the desire to exponentially increase the number of successful women-led ecommerce companies and mobilizing the support of those who believe in them and the power of their ideas by working together to provide expertise, resources and support in fundraising.
Our 8-week incubator cohort convenes twice a week virtually or physically and works as a group and one-on-one with the ecommerce startup founders and experts to launch and help shape their current strategy, ultimately accelerating growth opportunities and optimizing the founders potential to raise capital. We cover topics from basic ecommerce go-to-market strategy and customer discovery, product design for non-technical founders, branding including PR, sales techniques for B2C and B2B, public speaking/pitching, building early stage teams to fundraising.
Apply to the 2023 Cohort Now
The EAfrica Expo Women Incubator Program for ecommerce startups is the only ecommerce biased incubator program in Zambia.
Essentials you will learn include:
Benefits you enjoy include:
- Meeting twice per week to discuss your current progress, rehearse pitches, and bring in industry subject matter experts
- Public speaking and media training with our network of coaches
- Assistance with pitch decks, financial modeling, infrastructure, and team-building
- Discounted rates with accountants, lawyers, advertising/branding agencies, patent lawyers, and marketers who share a start-up mindset
- Exclusive and private invitations to industry events that accelerate the time from idea to business success.
- Collaborations with an extensive and growing list of mentors, which include startup founders, investors and industry experts
- Potential partnerships, affiliations, and investor opportunities drawn from our robust network
- Our programming is dynamic and tailored to fit the needs/goals of each cohort
Don’t Miss The 2023 Cohort
The Women in Ecommerce Incubator Program is a specialized incubation program focusing solely on ecommerce biased startups led by women. We understand you may have question or would like to let us know you are interested in what we do. Please input you email and we will be in touch